MOP support

Sep 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Hi,

Are you still alive Grendizer ? 

Since you seem quite busy and since this API is awesome, I've decided to contribute and submit for your approval a small patch that adds support for MOP features (New talent trees, class, factions, ratings etc...)

Hope this helps.

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Hi Gourdin

I have been working on an update myself to support the MOP changes as well as other API additions made by Blizzard during the past few months. I also did a lot of refactoring, etc with plans to support the Diablo API in the same library, migrated the project to Visual studio 2012 as a "Portable Class library" project so that we can have 1 DLL supporting .NET, Windows Phone and Silverlight.

I am still working on the changes and I hope I will have a release soon.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Best regards,

Sherif

Sep 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Hi,

That's some pretty good news ! I'm looking forward to the new release, especially since I just migrated to Visual Studio 2012 myself.

Regards,

Gourdin.

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Hi, 

The new version is now uploaded. It has support for MOP changes. But note that there are many changes and your code that relies on the older version will not compile.

Best regards,

Sherif

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I apologize for the lack of samples and documentation. I will be adding more info soon. Also note that there are a lot of changes and I didn't do enough testing yet, so there may be some hidden bugs.

Sep 8, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I'll test it as soon as I have time to, I will report the bugs that I find.

Thanks.

Regards,

Gourdin.