CharacterFields for PvP are returning Null

Sep 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
First off, Your lib is the best that I've looked through tonight.

My problem comes through the fact that when I try to return pvp results through CharacterFields.Pvp, it all comes back as null. I have tested this with a few profiles that I have found on armory that I know have arena teams, rbg rating, honorable kills, etc.

I guess my question is:

Is this a change on the blizzard api side? Or am I doing something wrong? I have received this error with every .net lib that I have found for armory api and they have all been returning null for arenateams, ratedbattlegrounds, honorablekills.

If this is on the blizzard side (which i believe a blue post was confirming changes to api stuff at the start of this previous arena season) do you think you could be able to push out an update soon?
Coordinator
Sep 26, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Greetings,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

As I understand, Blizzard changed PVP arena teams in Patch 5.4 (I even don't know the details of the change yet since I don't have time to Play WOW now). They also made changes with adding virtual realms (connected realms), proving grounds, new raid difficulty (flex raids), etc.

I still don't know how are these changes reflected in their APIs so that I update mine. Now, I have a lot of work which is also programming work that I do to make a living :).
I don't have time for playing the game, getting to know the changes or for updating the library now. I will eventually update the library so that it works with the new changes, but I am sorry I don't have an ETA.

Again I thank for for your feedback, and I apologize for not providing you with a helpful answer.

Best regards,
Sherif
Coordinator
Oct 23, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Greetings

I released a new version that fixes this issue and works.

Sorry for the delay.

Best regards,
Sherif