Updates or Progression?

Nov 27, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Just checking to see how things are coming along? Any new updates or further progression?

Coordinator
Nov 30, 2011 at 11:54 PM

I know I have been kind slacking with this library, but I am having a lot of stuff going on at work now. On the other hand, Blizzard hasn't updated their API for sometime now, and as far as I know the current version of the wowsharp  covers all the functionality exposed by the current Blizzard API.

I have done some testing to the library, got some very useful feedbacks from other developers using it that helped me fix some bugs and make some enhancements. There is also an incomplete unit test project which even though doesn't have 100% code coverage, most of the important stuff is covered by unit tests.

So these are the reasons I am slacking (me being busy, Blizzard not updating their own API and the library being fairly stable now). If you have any suggestions for enhancements or additions that would improve the library or fix existing problems, please let me know, and I will try to implement/fix them as soon as I can afford time. Also code contributions are welcome.